Free Lean Six Sigma Practice Exam, Questions 11 - 20
These Exam Questions are brought to you by learn more from Vskills - India's Largest Certification and were posted on the International Standard for Lean Six Sigma (ISLSS) LinkedIn Company page, where you can see how others did on the questions, discuss in the comments section. Answers can be found in the first comment in each link.
11. Which amongst the following is an obstacle to JIT conversion?
(a) Frequent engineering changes
(b) Quality becomes suppliers’ responsibility
(c) Avoid long term commitment
1. Only (a) and (b)
3. All of these
4. Only (a) and (c)
12. Which of the following loss is classified under quality loss?
2. Alignment Problem
3. Operator Shortage
4. Incorrect Setting
13. How many productivity losses are undertaken for computing OEE?
1. None, as OEE is about continuous improvement
14. What is not a part of JIT?
1. Batch sizes of one
2. Fast-throughout manufacturing
3. Lean manufacturing
4. High inventory production
15. Which technique can effectively prevent the waste of excess motion?
3. None of these
16. What does the six sigma performance measurement involve?
1. Variation computation
2. None of these
3. Average computation
4. Average and Variation computation
17. What does the Japanese word seiri refers to?
1. Systematic arrangement
2. Sorting out
18. Which 5S phase focuses cleanliness and dirt removal?
19. What time duration for each unit is achieved whilst doing line balancing by grouping processes under one piece flow?
20. What forms a major advantage of Kaizen?
1. Increased productivity.
2. Factories need a lot of space for workers meetings.
3. Employees start chatting to each other more.
4. Manufacturing times are increased.
11. All of these 12. Rework 13. 3.0 14. Batch sizes of one 15. 5s 16. Average and Variation computation 17. Sorting out 18. 3.0 19. equal 20. Increased productivity.