Free Lean Six Sigma Practice Exam, Questions 51 - 60
These Exam Questions are brought to you from from Studyplug India and were posted on the International Standard for Lean Six Sigma (ISLSS) LinkedIn Company page, where you can see how others did on the questions, discuss in the comments section. Answers can be found in the first comment in each link.
Identify the level of measurement used in the following scenarios (nominal, ordinal, interval or ratio)
51. A survey tries to find out how people rank the importance of: safety, price, speed, and comfort, when they are buying cars?
52. A research that wants to find out the relationship between the amount of time students spend on preparing for the exam and the marks they get in it?
53. A research on the causes of deaths in a country?
ResultsThese Lean Exam Questions are brought to you from Vskills - India's Largest Certification in India
54. Who is responsible for workstation of U-shaped layout under one-piece flow?
1. Single operator
3. Process owner
4. Machine operating operator and supervisor
55. What does the one-piece-flow refers to?
2. Operators need to work harder
3. One piece moves to the next operation
4. Larger lot sizes
56. What is a method for maintaining an orderly flow of material?
57. How is lean manufacturing achieved by an organization?
1. Elimination Of Waste
2. Controlling Of Wastes
3. Reduction Of Wastes
4. Detection Of Wastes
58. Which factor is the main motivation for organizations to adopt lean manufacturing?
1. Waste elimination
2. Clean layout
3. Increasing Competition
4. Maintaining quality level
59. Control Plan is a document based approach to control?
3. Data Collection
4. None of these
60. Key focus area of Kaizen includes?
1. Work flow improvement
2. Waste reduction
3. 5S approach
4. All of the above
51. Ordinal 52. Ratio 53. Nominal 54. Single operator 55. One piece moves to the next operation 56. Kanban 57. Elimination Of Waste 58. Increasing Competition 59. P-D-C-A 60. All of the above