Free Lean Six Sigma Practice Exam, Questions 21 - 30
These Exam Questions are brought to you from Vskills - India's Largest Certification and were posted on the International Standard for Lean Six Sigma (ISLSS) LinkedIn Company page, where you can see how others did on the questions, discuss in the comments section. Answers can be found in the first comment in each link.
21. Which set-up operation under SMED involves machine to stop for performing the operation
1. Functional clamps
4. Intermediate jigs
22. Which of the following is the most popular techniques for visual management?
1. Both of these
2. None of these
3. Stand-up Meetings
4. Primary Visual Displays
23. What is the final aim of set up reduction activity?
1. Run smaller lot sizes
2. Reduce the number of setup personnel
3. Increase productivity
4. Make more parts
24. Who creates demand in process line under pull system?
1. Next operation
2. Production manager
3. Process owner
4. Production planning manager
25. Which of the following metric is used in Kaizen implementation?
1. Average count of defective part
2. Turnaround time
3. Takt time
4. Cycle time
26. What does takt time measures?
1. The product completion time
2. The time for changeover
3. The process completion time
4. The rate of customer demand
27. How many pillars are considered under TPM?
28. What is the relation of customer and supplier icons under VSM?
1. Supplier icon is bigger
2. Both are different
3. Both are same
4. Customer icon is bigger
29. Which waste type does shortages of materials is classified under?
1. Excess Motion
3. Non-value Processing
30. What should be the action to take upon defective product?
1. Scrapped or repaired immediately.
2. Moved to the rework process
3. Displayed for everyone to see
4. Immediately moved to the quality holding area
21. Internal 22. Both of these 23. Run smaller lot sizes 24. Next operation 25. Average count of defective part 26. The rate of customer demand 27. 8.0 28. Both are same 29. Waiting 30. Displayed for everyone to see