Your dedicated OPEX Summer team are delighted to bring you the OPEX Summer benchmarking report!
In the OPEX report, our industry-wide survey asked whether process is getting the upper hand, or whether people still matter.
We look at how the cultural changes of the last few years are impacting on leadership and explore how reputation management has become a key part of the story.
The Operational Excellence Report covers:
• How people are reacting to the challenges of digital transformation
• What stage of the OPEX journey businesses are on
• Barriers to making necessary changes
• The industries expected to make a major impact in the next five years
With 19 years providing insights for operational excellence and transformation leaders, PEX Network is proud to present a perfect platform for OPEX and transformation leaders to uncover key strategies, tactics, tools and best practices to help you lead through your transformation initiatives.
OPEX Summer will see:
• 70+ Expert Speakers
• 19+ Years Heritage
• 250+ Transformation Leaders
Join leading Operational Excellence companies and transformation leaders across North America, all exclusively under one roof. With the ability to benchmark and learn from operational leaders across industries, leading brands, market disrupters and industry gurus, will leave you inspired to take your technology, people and process strategy to the next level.
Learn from the best to build and execute a world class operational excellence and business transformation strategy.
Returning to London in just under 2 weeks’ time (12 - 14 June, ExCel) is Europe’s largest tech exhibition, incorporating 8 world-leading conferences under 1 roof – TechXLR8
Covering topics such as IoT, 5G, AR & VR, Cloud & DevOps, Blockchain, Digital CX, Smart Transportation, start-ups and more – TechXLR8 brings the entire technology sector together for 3 days of free-to-access keynotes.
The event features exclusive content (Wikipedia, Hyperloop, GE & BT), a large-scale exhibition, demo zones, a hackathon and 100’s of hours of panel discussions and summits.
Register to gain you access to London Tech Week Headliner Keynotes:
• Jimmy Wales – Co-Founder, Wikipedia
• Colin Rhys – CP Middle East & Asia, Virgin Hyperloop One
• Matt Hancock MP – UK Secretary of State for Digital, Culture, Media & Sport
• William Ruh – CEO, GE Digital
• Martha Lane Fox – Co-Founder, lastminute.com
• Gavin Patterson – Chief Executive, BT Group
• Sherry Coutu CBE – Chair, Founders4Schools
• Greg Williams – Editor-in-Chief, WIRED Magazine, and more!
» The large-scale exhibition & demo zones
» The AI Summit exhibition
» The Inclusive Innovation Summit
» The Futurist Summit
» HackXLR8 hackathon
» Project Kairos startup exhibition
Join +15,000 people, +8,000 companies & +600 tech change maker speakers at London Tech Week’s Headline Exhibition, register free now
You can find out more about TechXLR8 by viewing the full agenda, here:
You can also connect with Martina Simon directly via LinkedIn or by email: email@example.com
Join the featured discussion on the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Group
Join the Conversation on the Business Process Management (BPM) Group